Our company was awarded the Dwight D. Eisenhower Award for Excellence, a national award presented by the U.S. Small Business Administration to honor those who support and champion small businesses. The award recognizes large prime contractors that have excelled in their utilization of small businesses as suppliers and subcontractors. Contrack Watts supports the small business community and is committed to providing every opportunity for the following small business concerns to participate in federal contracts that we are awarded:
- Women-Owned Small Business
- Small Disadvantaged Business
- HUBZone Small Business
- Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
If you wish to quote as a subcontractor or material supplier, please contact us to be added to our bid management and document plan center.
If you are a small and/or diverse company with a documented, on-time performance history, interested in doing business with our company, we recommend the following steps:
- Ensure that your company profile is in the U.S. Government’s System for Award Management System (SAM).
- Send your company’s profile with details of your company and what it has to offer. This information will be maintained on file to allow us to search for firms whose capabilities match potential bid opportunities.
Please contact us if you would like to know more about our design and performance criteria for subcontractor bidding or teaming agreements.
UPCOMING OUTREACH EVENTS
Please check back for more events soon!